Mythsmasher

A provocative take on politics and culture from a skeptical, libertarian point of view

Name:
Location: Long Island, New York, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hayek's The Road To Serfdom, Graphically

Now you can see Friedrich Hayek's book, The Road To Serfdom, in cartoon format at http://www.mises.org/TRTS.htm. This is fun! Especially after the revolting series that includes Marx for Beginners. I don't suppose I should expect Hayek in cartoons in my bookstores or on video.

It should be remembered that an important part in the Hayek story was the condensed version that was published when he made his speaking tour of the USA.

I am probably one of the few who read the statist response of Herman Finer, The Road To Reaction.

While important, The Road To Serfdom is probably not the best of Hayek's books that I have read. I liked best the late work, The Denationalization of Money.

Others that I have read were: Prices and Production, Monetary Nationalism and International Stability, Collectivist Economic Planning, Profits, Interest and Investment, Monetary Theory and the Trade Cycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home